Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to common questions about 3M™ DI-NOC™ Architectural Finishes
- Q: What are 3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes?
- Q: What are the advantages of using 3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes over veneer finishes?
- Q: What is the history behind the 3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes Product?
- Q: What are the 3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes product ranges?
- Q: Why should an Interior Designer use 3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes?
- Q: What is the durability of 3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes?
A: 3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes are a self-adhesive and flexible laminate film which is ideal for resurfacing and refurbishing hard, smooth surfaces. The product installs quickly and produces maximum results when transforming existing surfaces. It can be used to cover reception areas, doors, elevators, hallways, and more.
3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes' ability to mold around complex shapes means it can be used for curved and rounded profiles.
A: 3M™ DI-NOC™ Architectural Finishes have a number of key advantages:
- More pattern options: Unlimited creative flexibility and architectural freedom.
- Clean and quick to install: Minimal downtime means your facilities are back up and running quickly.
- Preserves your existing substrates: Costs are minimized when you don’t have to replace surfaces but can repurpose them.
- Good for your environmental policy: Fittings and fixtures don't end up in landfill sites and you don't incur disposal costs because you have re-used them in your new decor.
A: 3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes have been used in Asian markets for over 20 years to decorate 5-star hotels, major department stores in shopping complexes, offices, condos, and restaurants. Its popularity is due to a number of factors including the range of colours, textures, patterns, and its conformability and versatility.
A: 3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes have 21 category product ranges including: wood grains, fine woods, metallic finishes, solid colours, carbon fiber, marble, leathers, sandstone, and many more exciting finishes.
A: 3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes offer a cost effective and creative solution to many decoration, refurbishment, and resurfacing projects. It has successfully been used in many market segments including retail, commercial, marine, hospitals, hotels, and condominiums.
A: 3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes are resistant to abrasion, staining, chemicals, and they comply with flammability standards for buildings. In addition, the solid colour series has an antibacterial property making it an ideal choice for healthcare facilities, dental offices, hospitals, and public schools.